Sunday 15 March 2015

Our Mothers, the unsung heroes




At times, I hear friends talk about their mothers and then I realise that I do have an awesome mum..... A mother who did not spare the rode lest I become a nuisance to the society, one who gave acolades whenever I did what was right.
One who would see that tiny shred of innocence when all the world could see was guilt, that obe who would pretend she was filled because I felt hungry. She who would stay up all night on countless nights and pray for my lazy self While I slept. No amount of materialism can repay you for all you have done .....
She is indeed the epitome of humanity, the unsung hero of the earth..
We can never understand the plight of a mother unless we become mothers ourselves
Happy mothers day....we love you all

No comments :

Post a Comment